At Satterfield Woodworking, Inc., we pride ourselves on fostering a hospitable environment for our employees. Different areas within the facility require different skills–therefore, we are a multitude of people who fit well together and build each other up.
Our employees receive a multitude of benefits while working with our company, such as:
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas)
- Simple IRA with 100% match up to 3% of employee’s salary
- Health Insurance Offered with a portion of premiums paid by Satterfield Woodworking
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Supplementary Insurance Offered through AFLAC- Cancer, Short-Term Disability, Whole Life, etc.
- Wellness Program- includes discounted gym memberships and free annual flu vaccinations for employees and their immediate family members
- Uniform Program
While we are proud of the longevity of our employees, we are consistently looking for new, innovative talent. Although you do not necessarily have to have a background in woodworking, we are still looking for skilled craftsman who value high-quality work in a timely manner. If you think you would be a good fit for our environment, please fill out the application below. Any questions you have, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.